Study Nature, Love Nature, Stay close to Nature... It will never fail you. - Frank Lloyd Wright

Thames Project - Brentford Regeneration

Current project we are working on, includes several sites along the whole of the River Thames. Brentford and Kew, Chelsea and Battersea, Gravesend and Tilbury. My chosen site was the Brentford Dock Marina, and I am currently in the process of developing my masterplan for regenerating the area. I have opted to recreate the lost link between Brentford and Kew by re introducing the long lost Brentford Ferry. I am also using a series of floating boardwalks that interact with the users, and the tide, to create a series of connectable public spaces, that link onto a new Thames path, creating structure and flow, something that is missing, and has been for too long.


Ghaziri Thames Project

No comments: